COMPETITION RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Marathon, Half Marathon, hand cycle will be held in this event.
- Full, Half (full 2 minutes) and hand cycles (half 5 minutes), each game departs at regular intervals.
- Athletes must follow the designated lanes in the course from start to finish.
- Any athletes who intentionally interfere with, or touch other athletes during the race will be disqualified.
- Wearing a helmet is obligatory.
- Only the race officials or police officers are permitted to assist an athlete in case of crash or tumble during the race, Athletes will be disqualified if he/she should be assisted in any manner influential to the better race result.
- Only the race staffs are allowed to repair wheels and wheelchairs during the race.
- Athletes must stop there race immediately when so ordered by the medical officials or the race officials so identifiable with armband.
- Athletes must obey the directions of the race officials and police officials.
- Doping test will be conducted after the race.
- Classification is as follows T51&T52 & T53,T54
Wheelchairs regulations will refer followings(Excerption from Article159, Rules of I.P.C. Athletics)
- The wheelchair shall have at least two large wheels and one small wheel.
- The maximum diameter of the large wheel including the inflated tire shall not exceed 70㎝, The maximum diameter of the small wheel including the inflated tire shall not exceed 50㎝.
- Only one plain, round, hand rim is allowed for each large wheel. This rule may be waived for persons requiring a single arm drive chair, if so stated on their medical and Games identity cards.
- No mechanical gears or levers shall be allowed, that may be used to propel the chair.
- Only hand-operated, mechanical steering devices will be allowed.
- The use of mirrors is not permitted in track or road races.
※ For other regulations concerned with Wheelchairs, IPC Athletics regulations and Korea Athletics Federation of Disabled regulations are applied.
COMPETITION TIMETABLE IS AS FOLLOWS
※ If any athletes fail to arrive at any checkpoint in time, he/she will be escorted out the track and will not be allowed to continue.